I hope you’re enjoying September! Last week visited Aiki Wellness Center in Metepec, Mexico. They are opening a new cafeteria this week and I had a privilege to enjoy their offerings before it opens for public. Amazingly, they’re offering Japanese food! Well, the whole concept of Aiki Wellness Center is based on Japanese culture, including the name “Aiki”, the building, and the beautiful Japanese garden. Now, their food offerings are Japanese too. I tasted several of their menus and I have to say….. it’s good!! I loved it. I particularly liked Salmon Don, Mushroom Miso Soup, and veggie rolls. (See the picture)
Last week we organized an important event – PhoenixBlessing Practice Group Online Event. We’ve done practice group events before, but this time we invited practice clients to join us. And, to our surprise, we had a lot of practice clients signed up for the event, about triple more than the number of practitioners that were planning to join! This made us so excited, and at the same time, we had this big question – how do we manage breakout rooms (online session rooms) when they use four different languages? How can we properly match languages? What do we do if there are more clients than practitioners in each room? To solve this, we did a lot of preparation before the event while asking more practitioners to join.
Long story short, it was very successful! When we let everyone go to breakout rooms and started seeing them giving and receiving healings, I felt so much joy and fulfillment in my heart, and I knew this was one of important thing that I promised to do with this group of people. And I intuitively saw beautiful shower of lights coming down to the entire group, celebrating the moment. We were able to see lots of smily faces, and everyone had good time. And we learned a lot about how to make it better next time.
We are planning to schedule practice group online event every month. Join us next time and experience deep healing with PhoenixBlessing Certified Practitioners.
In upcoming week in September, I am going to teach workshops that help you create your vision and manifest it well. Join me to make your dreams come true!!
ThetaHealing Game of Life
In this workshop, I will guide you to remove limiting beliefs that create obstacles in your way, and empower yourself to make your dreams and visions come true!
Life Mission & Business Sept 2021
In this workshop, I will guide you to identify your life mission, create your strategy to fulfill your life mission, and create a vision on how your life transforms as you follow your life mission.
I wish you all the best and I’m looking forward to connecting with you soon!
May you be happy. May you be free from suffering. May you be at peace.
Love and gratitude,
– Russian translation of the book “Discover Your Phoenix”
Sasha is negotiating with a Russian publisher now.
– Chinese translation of the book “Discover Your Phoenix”
Translation project started with Anshula and Ashley! We’re also working to add new pages for testimonials.
– Money & Happiness course is now being translated into French by Daria Kullikova. Thanks Dasha for your enthusiasm and willingness to support PhoenixBlessing community!!
– Money & Happiness course is now being translated into Serbian by Gordana Saranac. Thanks Gordana for your enthusiasm and willingness to support PhoenixBlessing community!!
– Money & Happiness course is now being translated into Chinese by Raya Huang. Thanks Raya for your enthusiasm and willingness to support PhoenixBlessing community!!
– We’ve also started working with Fernanda Mattera to deliver our workshops to Brazilian audience, starting with Money & Happiness course and Life Mission & Business course. We’ll keep you posted.
What’s Coming Up This week
Oct 4-8 Money & Happiness (+Asian timezone)
Oct 18-20 Dark Night of the Soul (+Asian timezone)
Oct 21-23 Pyramid Alchemy (+Asian timezone)
Nov 1-5 PhoenixBlessing Practitioners (+Asian timezone)
Nov 15-19 Life Mission & Business Instructors
Nov29-Dec3 Discover Your Phoenix Season 1 (+Asian timezone)
Dec 13-17 Money & Happiness (+Asian timezone)
Jan 10-14 PhoenixBlessing Practitioners (+Asian timezone)
Jan 24-27 DNS Instructors
Feb 7-11 Money & Happiness Instructors
Feb 21-25 PhoenixBlessing Instructors
Mar 1-31 Possibly visiting CIS countries
– “+Asian timezone” means that we might add extra class for Asian timezone, depending on demand.
– “Life Mission & Business” is a new name after “Business Course for Wellness Entrepreneurs”.
– “Discover Your Phoenix Season 1” is a new course to resolve life challenges described in Stage 1 and 2 of Discover Your Phoenix book.
Love & gratitude,
This newsletter is prepared by Marlenne of Phoenix Blessing Team Ascent Leadership Institute and Aiki Wellness Center email@example.com | https://phoenixblessing.com | https://aiki.com.mx Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/phoenixblessing999Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in